Policies and Regulations
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the facility.
The Following Items May NOT Be Stored:
- Any Living Thing
- Used Tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Stolen Items
- Hazardous Items of any kind
- Hazardous waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Working in the unit. This includes working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc.
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
Insurance of stored goods
Facility Owner does not insure tenants’ goods. Insurance is sole responsibility of tenant.
Facility speed limit is 10 MPH. No careless or reckless driving is permitted on premises.
Facility entry and exit is by Keypad ONLY. Gate access code is exclusively for Tenant’s use, gate codes are only authorized for tenants with a signed agreement. When entering or exiting gate, do not tailgate. Wait for previous tenant if necessary, and then enter personal access code for entry or exit. DO NOT FORCE GATE OPEN OR CLOSED, IF THERE IS A GATE ISSUE PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE.
Tenants and Guests
Tenants’ visitors and guests are to be accompanied by tenant at all times and are tenants’ responsibility which includes proper entry and exit of premises and proper care of facility property. Children are to remain with, and be supervised by parents at all times. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED ON PREMISES.
Smoking is prohibited in units. Drinking of Alcoholic Beverages is prohibited on premises.
Storing of gas cans or any other flammable or hazardous materials is strictly prohibited. All laws governing handling of hazardous materials are to be strictly complied with.